Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Càite ’ or ‘Càite.co’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Credit and debit card payments are processed by Stripe, our secure payment provider. We do not store or process any credit card details on Càite.co. Additional security is automatically provided by the “Verified by Visa” and MasterCard “SecureCode” schemes.
Our aim is to offer instant access to electronic services after payment.
All prices quoted include applicable local taxes at the current rate.
If you have a problem with any hardware item, please contact the supplier where you purchased your product. We are only able to refund customers who purchased software products and services directly from www.Càite.co. You will need to contact any hardware seller separately if you additionally plan to return your hardware product for a refund.
Càite products are carefully designed, Càite Ltd warrants that the licensed Software will, under normal use and service, substantially conform to Product Specifications and its media be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 calendar days from the date of shipment. Càite Ltd’s exclusive remedy and sole obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace any defective Software media and/or to remedy any non-conformance of the Software to enable it to materially conform to the functional specifications set forth in its applicable documentation, and if neither is possible, a refund of the monies paid for such non-conforming Product. This warranty is only effective when the Software is used on or in conjunction with the Product(s) to which it relates. Further, the warranties are contingent upon proper use of the Software by Càite Ltd’s Customers, and will not apply if the Software has been modified without the prior written consent of Càite Ltd. Càite Ltd makes no warranty that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free.
14 day Guarantee
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order that you purchased directly from www.Càite.co, you can cancel it within 14 days for a full refund of the purchase price. To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract. If you activated any Locaite services during the cancellation period, you’ll still be responsible for paying for any services you use, such as call charges, sms charges and data used up to the date of cancellation. Other retailers may offer different terms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.